In order to access a membership, a consumer (“you”) must create an account with Pilates with Yasmin. By creating an account, you agree to provide certain personal information to Pilates with Yasmin. Pilates with Yasmin collects, stores and processes that information to allow you to access your chosen membership.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY
We use security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent disruptions or unauthorized access from occurring.
You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the security of your account(s) (login details and password) and (b) all activity that occurs under your account(s). You must notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access to or use of your account(s). If you forget your account login information, you may request that we send it to the email address associated with your account(s).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Pilates with Yasmin will collect information from and about you, such as:
- Your account registration information, such as your name and email address;
- Your purchase and free-trial sign-up history;
- Traffic source (e.g., how you found the Producer Channel); and
- Your general geographic location (based upon IP address).
- Medical history
- Activity levels
- Sensitive medical information- for pregnancy/postnatal clients a more in depth PARQ is required for more information, information on your delivery, medical interventions, symptoms
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- This is given voluntarily by you (the user) upon signing up and creating an account to access membership
- completing your PARQ
- signing up via a social media channel to receive newsletters/emails
- when you enter a competition or promotion via a social media channel
- when you make payments to us via the website or otherwise
- when you elect to receive emails from us
- when you contact us by telephone, post or email
Information Collected Automatically: Pilates with Yasmin collects information about your use of our websites and applications. This may include your activities, your IP address, location information, your browser type, your Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, your operating system or device type, date/time stamps, and related metadata.
Comments: You may choose to post a comment or participate in a forum, where available. This information will be available to the public. You may also choose to provide other information about yourself in connection with surveys, contests, special offers, customer support inquiries, and other communications with us.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND THIRD-PARTY DATA COLLECTION
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Pilates with Yasmin may use the information collected about you to:
- Fulfil your orders and deliver video programming and other services to you;
- Provide customer support to you;
- Analyze how our services are being used;
- Communicate with you;
- Verify your eligibility to make purchases and participate in offers;
- Enforce our legal rights;
- Perform any functions described at the time of collection;
- Otherwise operate our business.
- Ensure you are safe to participate in exercise and advise if necessary
- Internal record keeping
- Transmission of email marketing of services that may be of interest to you
When you create an account, you may receive certain emails:
Transaction emails: When you first create an account, we may send you a welcome email that provides information about your subscription and your account. If you make a purchase, we may send you an email confirming your purchase. We may also, from time to time, send you other emails concerning your account status. You may not opt out of receiving transactional emails.
Offers and Updates: When you purchase a subscription, you may agree to receive emails from Pilates with Yasmin regarding new classes, offers and updates. This option will be provided by a tick box upon registration and in your PARQ.
- WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
We may share your data with the following people for the following reasons
- Third party payment providers who process payments made via the website; to enable providers to process member payments and refunds
- Third party service providers who provide services to us which require processing personal data, to help third party service providers in receipt of shared information to perform functions on the site on our behalf to ensure the smooth running of the website
- Any information you provide to use will only be used by us. However your information may be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted to by law.
- If we deem it in your interests to refer you to another medical professional then we would discuss this with you before passing on any data, or discussing your data in a professional capacity with a suitably qualified individual.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may change your account information or close your account(s) at any time by logging into your account and selecting account settings. If you close an account, you will lose access to any subscription services.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please email your request to email@example.com
You may request any of your personal information held at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KEEPING DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to keep your data secure.
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and username unique to you
- Data is kept on a secure server
- Payment details are encrypted by SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or a green bar on your server when this is used)
When you sign up to in person services you will be directed to complete a form on the host website googleforms. As the data you submit it both personal and sensitive it is encrypted. Only Pilates with Yasmin has access to this data and therefore it is not accessible by googleforms. All your data is stored on servers within the EU.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Pilates with Yasmin does not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 16. If you are a parent or legal guardian who has discovered that your child has provided personal information through the Pilates with Yasmin website without your consent, you can ask us to remove such unauthorized information by contacting us at email@example.com
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint. We encourage you to begin by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT US
Yasmin Ludlow, Pilates with Yasmin, 8 Mayfair, Stourbridge, DY9 0XE